helping those in our community who help us every day
make a donation
Loudoun First Responders Foundation (LFRF) serves our county by providing the community an opportunity to support local heroes.
To accomplish this mission, the LFRF will raise private donations and create and strengthen innovative partnerships between organizations, individuals and corporate neighbors in our community. Donations received may also be used to support educational needs of the sheriff, fire, rescue and police organizations in our community.
The mission of Loudoun First Responders Foundation (LFRF) is to financially support active Loudoun County first responder personnel facing needs arising from; injury, illness and conditions in the line of duty, and/or loss of active duty approved under the county’s Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) or bereavement policy.
Please join our efforts to help support the brave ones that are there to support us in our time of need!
For $2500, your company/organization will become a Foundation Partner and will receive the following benefits – which reach beyond the remarkable good that will help Loudoun First Responders in need:
- You will be recognized and will receive a plaque honoring your Partnership at the Annual First Responders Appreciation Event.
- Your company/organization logo will appear on LFRF’s website.
- Your logo will be hyperlinked to your website.
- Your company profile (up to 100 words) will appear on LFRF’s website.
- Your logo will be featured on a Foundation Partner acknowledgement sign that will appear at all LFRF’s events and activities through the end of each calendar year.
- Recognition as a Foundation Partner at Loudoun First Responder events.
First right of refusal for next year’s Partnership.
Thank you for your support! Questions please call Ed Williams, President at 571-367-4302 or Tina Johnson at 703-777-8577.
Become a Sponsor